top of page
What are the Texas C2C Relays?
The Texas C2C Relays are both team running relays in the Great State of Texas.
Here are the differences:
CAMPUS 2 CAMPUS RELAY
* Run in the Springtime.
* ONE DAY relay - No Night runs - Much shorter - only 125 miles.
* Collegiate-themed and focused - wear your Maroon or Burnt Orange!!
* Running from University of Texas Austin to Texas A&M University.
* Teams of only 3 - 7 runners - geared towards more recreational runners.
CAPITAL 2 COAST RELAY
* Run in the Fall.
* TWO DAY relay - Running thru the night runs.
* Runs from Austin, TX downhill to Corpus Christi, TX - finishing on the beach!!
* Longest Race in TX (once was the longest in the US - 223 miles)
* Primarily running clubs, corporate teams, and schools.
* Teams of only 6-12 runners - geared towards more serious runners.
bottom of page